Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Won A Proton Perdana!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my new car and it's free!!!!!!! I even won RM 10, 000!!!!!! I am rich!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? No? It's true! 100% true. I really won those prizes in front of KL Sentral. The catch is............................................ I can only recieve those prizes if........I pay RM 6,000 into some silly unknown, never heard before company's bank account for the process fee.


This is what happened.

Last Friday afternoon around 12.30 pm, As I was slowly (lenggang-lenggang kangkong) walking alone towards KL Sentral to take the putra to meet my long lost classmate at Ampang Park, suddenly A plump Chinese girl approach me.... (in mandarin)

Salesgirl: Hello! Missy, our company just open in Time Square and is having a Sale. You can buy computers spare parts with discount up to 50%. (She show me a small colourful paper and I took it.)
Me: Oh, ok. (I was walking away but she follows me)
Salesgirl: Missy, you look so young (Bullshit la) how old are you? I think you must be younger than me, I am 23, I am from Melaka, I came here to work for this company lor
Me: (Ok, since I am in a good mood.... I will play along for awhile) Me ah? Aiya, I am older than you la.
Sales girl: How old? Tell me la.... 24 or 26? Are you a student or still working? Dun bluff me la missy, you look so young (Yeah, sure, I am only 3 years old la)
Me: Well I am 24 (Hehehehehe! Perasan )
Sales girl: Wah!!!!!!!!!!!! Missy, really meh? you don't look 24, you look younger than me leh? Are you working?
Me: I am a Master student in UM. (Should have said Ph.D)
Sales girl: Wah!!!!!!!!!! Missy you so clever, what course? You use computer ah?
Me: Master in Psychology. I am a student of cause got use la (You should go and join Akademi Fantasia too)
Salesgirl: Wah!!!!!!!!! Missy, you study Psychology in UKM ah?
Me: UM!!!!!!! University Malaya!!!!!!!! (itu pun tak tahu ah?)
Salesgirl: Oh ok, Wah!!!!!!! Missy teach me leh you so clever. (Teach your head la 38!). Missy you stay in KL ah? Let us be friends (who say I want to friend you?) My name is Yen Ling. You leh?
Me: Yup. I stay here. Your company sell PC parts at Times Square ah?
Salesgirl: Yes, yes... your name leh Missy? (Ceh! Still won't give up ha? Ok, let us play lor...)
Me: I am... Hui Mei (Suddenly think af my SD and DD. hehehehehe!)
Salesgirl: I am Yen Ling, You like shopping? Where do you usually go for shopping? Do you use creadit card? (Wah! This is starting to get serious)
Me: I am a student, where got money to get creadit card? I only do shopping at pasar malam and Kota Raya la.
Sales girl: Oh yes hor, ha never mind, in our company hor, if you use ATM card as a debit card we will give you 3% discount. Have you use your creadit card as a debit card before?
Me: Yes meh? Dunno wor... never use ATM card to buy things la. No money....
Salesgirl: Never mind, Missy, are you fierce? can you scold people ah?
Me:Why?
Salesgirl: No, just now hor, got uncle scold me for wasting his time (I do not scold but I bite people one)
Me: Oh really ah... (Padan muka la)
Salesgirl: Yes lor.... Missy, you try open this paper la. If inside got the word Thank you, you return it to me lor cause that is my comission. If 50% than you can take this to buy things at our shop at Times Square lor and you are entitle for 50% discount lor. But if it is 'Thank you', ha please don't take my comission away ha.
Me: Oh, I open now ah?
Salesgirl: Yes, open here lor.
I tear open and saw a new read proton perdana and the big word Congratulations!)
Me: No thank you but congratulations wor..
Salesgirl: What!!!!! Missy!!!!!!! Missy!!!!!!!! Do you know what this means!!!!!!!!!!! (You, really should win Grammy Award for the best actress la)
Me: What? (Ceh! Who cares?)
Salesgirl: Missy!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what is this!!!! (Yell aloud with excitement)
Me: A car la.... (and the Grammy Award goes to...)
Salesgirl: Missy!!!!!!!! You have just won a brand new Proton Perdana!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Missy!!!!!! you also help me get RM 2,000 comission!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! (Shake my hand happily)
Me: Oh yes ha....Good la, I am so happy.... (Ok time to cabut)

Suddenly another friend of hers came, pretending not to know anything (Alamak! Another Best supporting actress come liau... better run liau)

Salesgirl 2: What happen? (look innocent)
Salesgirl: Missy won a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Salesgirl2: Wah!!!!!!!!! Missy!!!!!!!!!! Congratulatiions!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Yeah sure.... I don't want la. Bye! Bye! (I cepat-cepat cabut la)
Both of them: Missy!!!! Missy!!!! (Missy your head la 38!)

Siau ah? Where got free things in this world one? The next evening, Mui Lan (one of my friends) told my friends and me about the same story but this time their company suddenly shift to Mid Valley from Times Square. This Mui Lan try to take the paper away but they won't allow it and she is more daring than me, she dares to follow that person to look and sit in that new car "Ada aircorn ma... so saya pergi duduk la, apa saya peduli!" that is what she told us.
We have a good laugh at it.

Haiya! Should have take pictures wth that new friend of mine, took the card and ran away to the police station la, why I did not think of this ha?

4 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

hi buddy,

walawey, so funny ha your story. she thought you easy to lure but she didn't know that you have such a stubborn head and also tough heart like a turtle shell :P

so here i nominated ur for best actress playing innocent girl who pretends not knowing anything but 'you know i know-lah' thing.

the price? - lollipop..nice job buddy

Doralin Lee said...

And.......... where is my lollipop Buddy?

Alice said...

scratch and win contest...aiya..i also kena...dare to chase after me somemore. I was so irritated that I wanted to gv her a slap lau...hehe

Cengkih78 said...

buddy, u can claim ur prize sooner..via my blog..

i wait u there aaaarhhhh..

slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp..